Get set for an Easter escape this April!
Stay within our glorious corner of Devon for a non stop activity & entertainments schedule, fit for the whole family, coupled with luxury accommodation that’s surrounded by stunning views. This Easter hop in to action and join our family here at Cofton Holidays for some fresh Spring sunshine and maybe you’ll even find time to indulge in some chocolate…
EASTER SHOWTIME CABARETS
Our Easter entertainment will leave you hopping for joy, with a number of high-profile and renowned performers!
- Friday 31st March: Emma Lou
- Saturday 1st April: Neil Williams – Back with a bang!
- Sunday 2nd April: Welcome to the Zany World of Paul Zee!
- Monday 3rd April: Steve Whale
- Tuesday 4th April: Lucy Harveyis a professional vocalist and saxophonist.
- Wednesday 5th April: Cofton’s Got Talent – Plus the opportunity to win a holiday!
- Thursday 6th April: Laura Mai
- Friday 7th April: Arnold Gutbucket – A cross between Tim Minchin and Joe Pasquale
- Saturday 8th April: Sammie C
- Sunday 9th April: The Balloonatic!
- Monday 10th April: Shaun Marx
- Wednesday 12th April: Cofton’s Got Talent – Plus the opportunity to win a holiday!
- Thursday 13th April: Caz Krelle
- Friday 14th April: Animation – Team Show
- Saturday 15th April: Wunderbar – German Band
- Sunday 16th April: Paul Dumas – Comedian, ventriloquist & more…
- Monday 17th April: Two’s A Crowd Duo
EASTER DAYTIME ACTIVITIES
Our Easter activities have so much to offer your little one’s, it’s all on your doorstep, in your glorious corner of Devon.
- Sunday 2nd April: Bouncy Castle
- Monday 3rd April: Assault Course & Mini-Castle
- Tuesday 4th April: Segway Tours
- Wednesday 5th April: Archery
- Thursday 6th April: Funfair with inflatables
- Friday 7th April: Zorbing!
- Sunday 9th April: Bouncy Castle – 11-5pm
- Monday 10th April: Assault Course & Mini-Castle
- Tuesday 11th April: Segway Tours & Pond Dipping
- Wednesday 12th April: Archery
- Thursday 13th April:Funfair with inflatables
- Friday 14th April: Zorbing!
- Sunday 16th April: Bouncy Castle
Plus, all the usual attractions such as our heated indoor pool, with hydrotherapy bubble loungers and massage jets are available all year round to caress your cares away…
Or why not try one of our on-site restaurants, serving locally-sourced, fabulous quality Devonshire food. Indulge in a freshly baked Devonshire cream tea with lashings of jam and clotted cream. Sundays are all about Cofton’s ultimate carvery experience locally reared roast beef and Yorkshire puddings, brimming with gravy and all the trimmings, finished off with a pint of West Country cider, a pint of pure gold!
Our promise to you: Unforgettable memories, comfort, rolling Devon countryside, stunning views and endless entertainment this Easter. We’ll provide the holiday… all you have to do is book. Oh and don’t forget to check out our special offers – book four or more nights over Easter weekend and save 20% off the hire charge in our holiday homes.