If you want to give your special someone the perfect valentines gift, then why not book a romantic getaway with us..?
A change of scenery is a tried and tested way to score some brownie points with your better half and where better to head than your own glorious corner of Devon.
Here’s our inspiration for your romantic getaway – and don’t worry, we’ll let you take all the credit!
– Waking up to nature; cows and pheasants in the field to your left, the sun’s rays beaming down over the Exe Estuary to your right… We knew how fortunate we were to have such natural beauty all around us, and we want to share it with you! Our secluded Woodside Cottages with private hot-tubs will have you bubbling with excitement…
We also offer some great accommodation on-site, why not have a look at our exclusive hot-tub caravans!
2. Country Walks
So what if it’s a little on the chilly side out there, the Devonshire countryside is arguably even more beautiful in the Winter and the air is fresh and crisp. Check out our guide to Winter Walks and if you want extra brownie points – why not make up a picnic!
3. Indulge yourself and treat your taste buds
Our head chef sources only the finest local ingredients, and you can tell – with every item on Amelia’s delicious menu leaving you wanting more! A personal favourite is the succulent and tender Devon Belly Pork… mmm.
And down the road we’re fortunate to have some great cosy and local pubs. The Anchor Inn is famous for its selection of seafood and mussel dishes, and if you’re brave enough to dine alfresco you’ll be rewarded with some picturesque views of the Exe Estuary.
4. Oh, such fun! Entertainment at Cofton
– The only danger is having too many choices! If our traditional English pub, The Swan Inn serving a variety of Devon’s finest ciders on tap isn’t up your street then we also have a brilliant range of entertainment booked in. We have Olly Murs (ok – so not quite the man himself, but a tremendous Olly tribute act) and a whole host of talented performers on a nightly basis!
5. And… Relax
With so much on offer, it’s easy to forget that time away should DEFINITELY be used for some much-deserved R and R! How about our Heated Indoor Pool complete with hydrotherapy and massage jets, then let off some steam with a session in our Sauna and Steam Room. Sounds good to me!
6. Your Glorious Corner of Devon
Take advantage of our superb location by visiting the local attractions which make Devon so memorable! There are unlimited options, with the breath-taking scenery of Dartmoor – where the gorgeous green landscape is only interspersed with quaint local inns and villages and stunning photo opportunities provided by handsome tors and rocks.
Just 12 miles up the road from us is the quintessential Cathedral city of Exeter, with the Roman Walls encapsulating a lively and thriving foodie haven – with new and exciting restaurants popping up alongside the existing artisan and traditional choices available. Perhaps treat the better half to some retail therapy whilst you’re at it…