Christmas Menu at Cofton
Everyone loves the festive season and there is nothing quite like the perfect Christmas feast to get you in the Christmas spirit. With all those fabulous festive touches to make it feel extra special and a menu made of delicious local ingredients, you’ll be wishing it could be Christmas everyday with our 2 course Christmas menu for £22 per person or £40 for 2.
Whether you opt to go all out with Turkey and all the trimmings or choose something a little less traditional like our loin of cod, you surely won’t be disappointed by our 2 course Christmas menu. And to finish off your festive feast, indulge in our classic Christmas pudding or mince pie cheesecake.
Two Course Festive Menu
TRADITIONAL TURKEY & TRIMMINGS
Locally sourced slow roast turkey crown, sausage, apricot & chestnut bacon wrapped stuffing, pig in blanket,
Yorkshire pudding, poultry gravy & thyme roasted potatoes.
SLOW BRAISED BLADE OF BEEF (GF)
Braised in red wine & served with dauphinoise potatoes,
Yorkshire pudding & red wine pan jus
BALSAMIC & BEETROOT TARTE TATIN
Herby potatoes, rocket, walnuts & goat’s cheese curd
PARMA HAM WRAPPED COD LOIN
Sauté new potatoes, tender stem broccoli & leeks with tarragon cream
MINCE PIE CHEESECAKE
Amaretto Chantilly & cranberry gel
DARK CHOCOLATE DELICE
Salted caramel, cowlick dairy honeycomb ice cream
POACHED MULLED WINE PEAR
Oat crumble, Vanilla crème anglaise
We use nuts in the kitchen. Please ask a member of staff if you require any allergen information or have any special dietary requirements
Local food map
1. MC Kelly, Copplestone Farm & Catering Butchers, specialising in the wholesale of local meat and produce.
2. Dart Fresh, Topsham product range includes fruit & vegetables, dairy, charcuterie, dry goods.
3. Devon Eggs, Linhayes Lucy Berisford has been collecting, stamping and delivering eggs since finishing school in 2009.
4. Ryders Bakery, Kenn Ryders Family bakery started in Dawlish, employing over 20 people.
5. Robert Cotton, Mamhead Our most local supplier is the South Devon beef herd at Mamhead, slow reared cattle. We use every cut.
6.Kingfisher, Brixham supply quality fresh fi sh and seafood to the catering industry in the South West.
7. R D Johns, Newton Abbot. A well established catering butchers who have served the South West for over 40 years.
8. Hawkridge Farmhouse Dairy, Crediton. established in 1976, originally specialising in cheddar and hard cheeses for delivery in Devon and Cornwall.
9. Denhay Traditional Bacon, Honiton. Using timeless, traditional methods and our own special cure, been hand crafting bacon for over 20 years.
10. Williams Potatoes, Starcross. Based just 1 mile from Cofton Williams Potatoes have been in the businesses for four decades.